GL Communications Inc. announced today the release of an enhanced PacketScanWebâ„¢. A real-time network monitoring system for VoIP networks. “PacketScanâ„¢ is a powerful tool that captures live IP traffic, and segregates into SIP, H323, Megaco, or MGCP type calls. Hundreds of calls can be monitored in real-time including detailed analysis of selected voice band streams.
With the help of PacketScanWebâ„¢ Using any browser-capable-device, a user can access the network status and call details from anywhere in the world. The application also provides various statistics such as, Probe Name, Calling/Called Number, Start Time, Call Duration, Session Request Delay (ms), Session Disconnect Delay (ms), Originating IP Address, and Destination IP Address.
- Accessible remotely via browser based clients
- Multi-user support, and user-friendly interface
- Database stores the real-time and historic data collected
- Supports interfacing with Oracle database
- Provides database query methods to gather status, statistics, events & query results
- Results are displayed both in tabular and graphical formats
- Provides call details such as Call Graph, Frame Summary and Frame Decodes
- Custom Filters (Day, Time, Called/Calling Number, Probe, Payload, Duration…)
GL Communications Inc. is a leading supplier of test, monitoring, and analysis equipment for TDM, Wireless, IP and VoIP networks. Unlike conventional test equipment, GL’s test platforms provide visualization, capture, storage, and convenient features like portability, remotability, and scripting. algorithms, delay, loss and gain in speech levels, noise, acoustic and landline echo, and other distortions are easily assessed and accurately measured.