The Board of Directors of YES BANK Ltd. took on record the un-audited Q4FY10 and audited FY10 results at its meeting held in Mumbai today.
Commenting on the results and financial performance, Rana Kapoor, Founder/Managing Director & CEO, YES BANK said, â€œYES BANK has delivered a robust financial performance with sustainable net interest income and exceptional credit growth of 78.9% y-o-y.
Highlights for Fourth Quarter ended Mar 31, 2010 (Q4FY10)
- Net Profit up 74.8% to Rs. 140.0 cr (Rs 80.1 cr in Q4FY09)
- Net Interest Income up 62.9% to Rs. 244.2 cr (Rs. 149.8 cr in Q4FY09)
- Non Interest income up 68.3% to Rs. 160.1 cr (Rs. 95.1 Cr in Q4FY09)
- Operating Profit up 67.3% to Rs. 257.6 cr (Rs 153.9 cr in Q4FY09)
- Net Interest Margin at 3.2% (3.0% in Q4FY09)
- Non Interest Income to Total Net Income ratio at 39.6% (38.8% in Q4FY09)
Highlights for Full Year ended Mar 31, 2010 (FY10)
- Net Profit up 57.2% to Rs. 477.7 cr (Rs.303.8 cr in FY09)
- Net Interest Income up 54.7% to Rs. 788.0 cr (Rs. 509.3 cr in FY09)
- Non Interest income up 31.7% to Rs. 575.5 cr (Rs. 436.9 Cr in FY09)
- Operating Profit up 63.6% to Rs.863.3 cr (Rs.527.6 cr in FY09)
- Net Interest Margin at 3.1% (2.9% in FY09)
- Non Interest Income to Total Net Income ratio at 42.2% (46.2% in FY09)