Asia Bizz: Apple iPhone 4 Features And Cost – iPhone 4 To Be Released On June 24
Apple’s iPhone 4 is all set to be realsed on June 24 2010 and Apple fans from across the globe can’t wait to get their hands on Apple’s newest iPhone model.
If you are interested in the new iPhone , then you need to check out the features of the iPhone 4. Here they are!
- iPhone 4G comes with a 3.5 inch retina display, 960 x 640 pixels, in addition to a 326 pixels per inch, 800:1 contrast ratio.
- It has a 5 mega-pixel camera with a 5x. zoom option.
- It is powered by the A4 processor.
- Battery life – 7 hours of 3G talk, 6 hours 3G browsing, 10 hours Wi-Fi browsing, 10 hours music, 40 hours of music, and 300 hours in standby mode.
- The iPhone comes with a Gyro-accelerometer i.e 6-axis motion sensing.
- Video recording – 720p HD videos at 30 frames per second.
- It comes with a multitasking capability.
- The iPhone 4 comes in two colors, black and white.
So how much does the Apple iPhone 4 cost? It is priced at $199 USD for the 16GB model, and $299 USD for the 32GB model.