The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) is an event that takes place annually and this year it will take place between January 8, 2013 and January 11, 2013 in Las Vegas, USA. It brings to together tech companies from all over the planet to showcase their biggest and boldest ideas to the world.
With so many gadgets and other revolutions taking place in technology, some of the top trends to watch out for this year at the CES event are listed below.
1. Cars: The first thing that comes to most of our minds when we think of modern advancements in technology is cars. Audi, Chrysler, BMW, Ford or GM, all these car manufacturers are doing some brilliant things in terms of new technology. Better sensors, better GPS, better control and other such inventions will lead the way at CES 2013.
2. Hi-Def: Televisions, computers and tablet screen manufacturers are pushing themselves every year to give users some of the best visual screen resolutions and high definition pictures.
3. Videos on demand: Consumers will soon have the power to choose what they want to watch. There will be no more waiting tediously for programs and movies. With video on demand, consumers will be able to have an enhanced experience while watching videos.
4. Gesture control: You move your body and your gadgets respond to your movements. This is similar to the Xbox Kinect experience and is a great new way to interact with devices.
5. Digital Advertising: The digital world has taken giant steps forward in recent times. Companies like Yahoo have made announcements on how they will try and dominate the digital world in 2013 and CES will showcase this as well.