Asia Bizz: NintendoÂ 3DS Device Revealed At Â E3 Expo in Los Angeles
Nintendo Co., the Japanese portable video-game player company, has revealed it’s new NintendoÂ 3DS device at the E3 Expo in Los Angeles, and this makes it the first handheld gaming system to support 3D without wearing special glasses.
We got a list of the main features of the new Nintendo 3DS: (UKTN)
- Main screen has a 3.53-inch widescreen LCD display, including 3D view without special glasses along with a 800Ã—240 pixel resolution
- Secondary screen is a 3.02-inch LCD with 320Ã—240 pixel resolution and touch screen
- 3DS Game Card â€“ 2 GB
- 1 inner camera, 2 outer cameras with 0.3 Mega pixel resolution.
- Touch screen
- A port accepting Nintendo 3DS game cards and game cards for the Nintendo DS family of systems,
- SD memory card slot,Â AC adapter connector,Â Embedded microphone
- A/B/X/Y face buttons, + Control Pad, L/R buttons, Start and Select buttons