Steadily growing Indian electronics manufacturer ‘Micromax’ has launched its latest ‘Unite 2’ smartphone. It will be the company’s first smartphone to be running on Android KitKat 4.4.2.
The phone is said to be priced at an affordable Rs 6,999 . The new Unite 2 smartphone will thus be stepping into a tough competition vertical of budget smartphones. It will also lock horns with the new MOTO E which was launched earlier this month and which also happens to fall within the sub 10,000 category.
Core Features of the new Unite 2 –
- Supports 21 languages – English, Hindi, Telgu and many more
- 1.3 Ghz quad core processor
- 5 MP rear camera with flash and 2 MP front camera.
- Expandable memory – 32 GB via microSD cad
- GPS, bluetooth v4.0 and WiFi features available.
- 4.7 – inch Bright Graph IPS display, resolution 800 x 480.
- 2000 mAh battery
The phone’s target audience is said to be first time smartphone buyers.
Shubhodip Pal, chief marketing officer at Micromax said, “We aim to create a powerful medium for our consumers to interact, engage, entertain and connect in their preferred language to remove any barrier for technology adoption for the masses in the country.”
Photo Credits: Fonearena