Asia Bizz: India has turned into a hotbed of the latest cars that are set be launched shortly 2011, especially in the Q1 during the months of January, February and March. The top five car launches that have made it up to the expert’s opinion are – Volvo S60, Maruti Kizashi, Audi A8 4.2 FSI, Hyundai Avante and the Nissan Sunny.
1) Volvo S60: The Volvo S60 is a beautiful vehicle from Scandinavia, and is expected to reach Indian shores in the month of February, the prices have not yet been announced, but it should cost around Rs.30-35 Lakhs.
2) Maruti Kizashi: Another vehicle is the Maruti Suzuki Kizashi, a brute of a car, all muscle no fat. It will come into the Indian market by February 2011, and is priced around 10-12 lakhs. Given the fact that Maruthi is quite a trusted brand in the India automotive market, sales for the car are expected to be good.
3) Audi A8 FSI: The next in line of the most awaited cars in Indian is the Audi A8 FSI, a true German marquee with the most excellent looks in the lot. It will come to India in the month of January and will have a price tag of a massive Rs. 80 Lakhs.
4) Hyundai Avante: The Hyundai Avante is expected to be in India by the month of March, and it is the latest offering by the South Korean car manufacturer for India. It is a fourth generation of D segment car from Hyundai that should make its way to India, its price has not been disclosed.
5) Nissan Sunny: The Nissan Sunny too will be in India in the month of March, the company has not yet announced the date of the launch but it is a suitable car for the Indian market, priced around Rs.8-10 lakhs.