The German luxury vehicle brand BMW is gearing up for the launch of its latest X5 on May 29, 2014. The auto manufacturer giant has been launching the M Division performance edition products in recent times . The company is working on getting the new SUV range with the new X5.
NEW AND IMPROVED FEATURES TO LOOK OUT FOR:
- 3.0 litre six-cylinder XDrive 30d and the fuel efficiency is 19 percent higher than the previous model.
- The new xDrive50i comes with a new generation 4.4 litre V8 engine , besides incorporating VALVETRONIC variable valve timing coupled with twin turbochargers.
- In comparison to the previous engine, the power has been pumped by 10 percent along with a 50Nm increase in Torque.
- It is equipped with a standard Drive Dynamic Control switch which enables the driver to sync comfort and sportiness both on and off-road.
- The vehicle also has a Driving Experience Control switch which adjusts the accelerator response.
- The perfect blend of sportiness and comfort shows through its newly designed front seats and its comfort heated second row seats.
This latest auto wonder is best suited to owners who use the X5 on several different surfaces. The feature of Adaptive suspension offers the best of both worlds, it blends together comfort and dynamism into one integrated system.
The New X5 SUV is expected to be priced at around 65 Lakhs ex-showroom.
Photo Credits: Cartoq